Sunday 28 July 2013

reality stinks.




 So things have been very...hectic as of late.2 jobs, shitty hours, and damn paychecks.Crappy art,and a severe lack of drive.

Reality sucks.

I really am sorry if this is such a negative post, but I really can't find any motivation to draw.Not when I know I'm stuck in a place and not moving forward despite how I try.There are others who end up ahead of me.

Everything ends up being self-indulgent in the eyes of others instead and I am powerless in that even though I say "I am happy with what I do but why?"

I'm just tired man.This week's update is still as usual - surprsingly chapter 2 is 2 pages from completion...maybe then,I'll go back and rest up, draw the things I want to get out of me for a long while with the long holidays coming up.

So yeah.Apologies for the crappy pencil sketches.Its hard to draw and tending to customers even on breaks between shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment