Tuesday 20 August 2013

On a deeper end.


a copic marker piece as the last of my illustration week work,had a good break to collect myself and thought of how I am going to move down my path.

Had an interview yesterday for kicks and luck,but it really showed me a great deal that I can't do this as a commercial artist that does it for the audience,but for myself spiritually because that what makes me who I am.Sure, I suck,but going back to art each time being down in the dumps and angry about it just did cut it.I still am drawing now even though I'm shiat at human,anatomy,fundamental perspective and all that jazz.

But I enjoyed it.

I once said my comic - Genesis saw me grew as a naive brat in secondary,now,it will be my growing tree again that see me through as I grow as a person and in my art.I hope you guys will enjoy my little tree,budding and growing along with all my works.

Well,wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment