Thursday 13 June 2013

Pink.


Its been a long time since I blogged properly but hello guys!Hows everything going?

Had a couple sketches that I did in my new sketchbook but I was lazy to scan up.But I finally managed to paint up something earlier this week.Taking a short break away from comic to get me up and about from the dumps from crap lately.Its not easy getting a job here as an artist without getting squeezed or doing ctrl+c and ctrl+v with fugly drop shadow.Believe me - it has happened.

Was thiiiiis close to giving up and from the pressures of the overly realistic singaporean society and family on getting an 'actual job' its... hard.

But that aside,for those of you out there, keep hanging in there.

Like I said, all I need is food,water,art,some money and a shelter.And a cat.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment