Wednesday 10 April 2013

For The Cat Lady.


"Even if it takes me not 9.But 900 lives."

This was definitely an long overdue fanart.As people know,I don't always do fanart, but when I do,that game have truly left a deep imprint in my memory.Indie game The Cat Lady is one of them in my list apart from the Fatal Frame series and Silent Hill as well as other indie games like Ib,The Witch's house and To the Moon.

Many parts of my personal life I can relate to Susan Ashworth.Not wanting to be among people and wanting to be alone.The dark grim outlook to things.But even then as Mitzi would say, things are not so bad.

True,things have been bad lately.From being stuck in the middle of crossroads to having my damn harddisk dying and everything just went poof and gone.However,today, things seemed to look up.Sure, 3 years of poly working files and things are gone but its a new start.I can start over.So maybe,just little by little,every thing is gonna be okay.

Now all I need are Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment